1. Transparency policy regarding the processing of personal data:
- Administrator – Slesz Leszek Siewieja based in Kliniska Wlk. 72-123 ul Szczecińska 23 E, NIP: 927-121-79-86, REGON 364332094
- Personal data – all information about the natural person identified and identifiable by both one and several factors defining it
- RODO – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 7 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC
- Contact with the Administrator takes place by sending an email to the address email@example.com, or to the address Slesz ul. Szczecińska 23 E 72-123 Kliniska Wlk.
- When running a business, the Administrator collects and processes personal data in accordance with the applicable legal regulations, primarily the provisions of the GDPR.
- The administrator collects the data needed to provide the service – the contract for the purchase of the product at www.makeit.sklep.pl. The data collected in such cases are solely used for the purposes that the provision of the service requires – the contract for the purchase of goods on the Administrator’s website.
- In order to perform the sales service, the Administrator discloses the collected data to entities – service providers needed to perform the sales contract for the Buyer (including couriers, shipping companies, mail, etc.).
- In the situation of sending correspondence to the Administrator in the form of an e-mail, collected personal data resulting from this correspondence will be used by the Administrator only for correspondence and communication purposes.
- The administrator processes personal data in the period necessary to perform – the implementation of the service resulting from the Administrator’s business. The processing period may be extended, in particular when their processing is necessary for the purpose of pursuing claims, defense, after this period only and to the extent that they will be necessary in accordance with applicable law.
- The administrator collects and processes personal data also as a result of running a business and the resulting cases such as business meetings, participation in fairs, and other events, including exchanging business cards. The legal basis for the above activities of the Administrator in this matter is art. 6 par. 1 lit f RODO and the goal of developing a network of business contacts.
- Persons whose data the Administrator processes are entitled to:
– obtain a copy of your personal data
– deletion of personal data, if their processing is not necessary to achieve any of the purposes for which they were collected
– information on how the data is processed, the Administrator then informs about the processing of data, in particular about the purposes, legal grounds, entities to which they were made available, the time of removal
– limitation of data processing at the time of notification to the Administrator of such a declaration Administrator ceases all actions on personal data, except for those agreed to by the person whose personal data pertain to
– the right to carry data The administrator has the right to transfer data in a format that allows them to be read on a computer
– rectification of personal data concerning a given person, the same Administrator is obliged to check errors in processed personal data, correct and correct them if incomplete
– withdrawal compliant in a situation where the consent has been submitted, the person whose data is processed has the right to submit such an order at any time, thus the instruction does not exclude the right to process data in time before it is submitted
– expressing disagreement with the processing of personal data for marketing purposes
– expressing disagreement with the processing of data for other legitimate purposes, e.g. in relation to a specific situation, e.g. property protection
– to file a complaint in a situation where the data subject considers that their processing by the Administrator violates the provisions of the RODO
12. All information provided by you is used only to ensure the highest quality of shopping. All information is strictly confidential.
13. Your personal data will not be transferred, distributed or modified in any way without prior consent.
14. If you place an order with us, please provide some personal data. Provide contact information (such as your name, email address and delivery address) and financial information (such as your credit card number, expiration date and a 3-digit security code). We use this information for billing purposes and to complete the order. If we have problems with the implementation of the order, we will use contact information. Your telephone number is required for shipping purposes when the GLS courier needs to contact you regarding deliveries.
15. We use online intermediary tools such as Google Analystic to analyze where visitors entered and what they did when visiting our website.
last update: 24/05/2018
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our web site if you do so.
We use tracking technology to better understand site traffic patterns and use. However, none of the information collected via tracking technology is personally identifiable information.
makeit.sklep.pl strives, to the fullest extent possible, to provide accurate and updated content on this website. Unfortunately, there may occasionally be price changes, sold out goods and other unintentional errors on our site. We reserve the right not to be liable for these errors or changes and neither makeit.sklep.pl, nor any employee or representative of makeit.sklep.pl will be liable for damages arising from the use of this website or the products sold here.
4. Applicable law
Any dispute arising between a customer and makeit.sklep.pl will be settled in accordance with Polish Legislation.