Terms used in this Regulation mean:
- Regulations: Internet shop rules;
- Shop or Online Shop: The online store operated by the Seller is available at http://www.makeit.sklep.pl
- Client: A natural person who is at least 18 years of age and has full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit not a legal entity, the law of which specifically grants legal capacity to enter into a legal relationship with the Seller in relation to the activities of the Shop. A consumer is also a consumer, where there are no other provisions in relation to the Consumer in question;
- Consumer: A customer, understood as a natural person, who performs a legal act in the form of a purchase with a Seller who is not directly related to his or her business activity;
- Seller: Slesz Leszek Siewieja, ul. Szczecińska 23 E, 72-123 Kliniska Wielkie, Poland business activity under the business name of Slesz Leszek Siewieja, NIP 927-121-79-86, REGON 364332094;
- Goods: goods or products presented in the Internet Shop;
- Sales contract: a distance sale contract, executed as a result of the Customer submitting a Purchase Order in the Store, at the same time accepted by the Store Merchant;
- Order: declaration of the will of the Customer, indicating the order to conclude the Contract of sale, purchase of the Goods by the Customer, specifying the type and number of Goods and method of payment, submitted by the Customer through means of technical communication;
- Form: sample of the document with boxes to be filled as a means of electronic communication between the Seller and the Customer, giving the possibility to order the order;
- The owner of the internet shop www.makeit.sklep.pl is Slesz Leszek Siewieja ul. Szczecińska 23 E, 72-123 Kliniska Wielkie, Poland NIP 927-121-79-86, REGON 364332094.
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These Terms and Conditions also govern the obligations and terms of liability of both the Customer and the Seller;
- These Regulations also contain information for the Customer to whom the Seller is obliged to comply with the applicable regulations, including the Act of 30.05.2014r. Consumer Rights Law (Journal of Laws 2014.827, as amended);
- Starting to use the Shop means acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, each Customer shall read the Terms and Conditions;
- Customers can access the Terms at any time, via the link on the main website www.makeit.sklep.pl.
- Any information, photos, descriptions and prices of the Goods on the Shop’s web site constitute the invitation to enter into a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code, Leszek Siewieja reserves the right to refuse orders for important economic reasons.
III. PRINCIPLES OF USING THE INTERNET STORE
1.The seller performs services electronically on the basis of and according to these Regulations;
- In order to use the Internet Store, the Customer should have access to his or her computer or other Internet-enabled devices, as well as having a valid e-mail account;
- The Client is obliged to:
- use of the Store in a way that does not interfere with its operation, especially through the use of specific software or devices;
- non-delivery of unlawful content;
- use of the Store in a manner consistent with the regulations in force in the EU, the provisions of the Regulations and the general rules of using the Internet;
- Leszek Siewieja, the owner of the Shop, may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Store with immediate effect in the event of a breach of this Policy;
- Use of the Store may result in exposure to typical Internet usage hazards, including: viruses, spam, hacker attacks
IV. PERSONAL DATA
- The seller is obliged to:
- collection and processing of personal data received in a manner consistent with applicable law;
- non-disclosure of personal data of Clients to unauthorized entities, except those entitled to receive them, in accordance with the laws of the relevant authorities;
- The guideline for the processing of personal data is the Client’s consent as well as the statutory authorization to process personal data pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 2014.1182 as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 concerning the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2013.1422, as amended)
PROCESS OF SALE OF SALES AGREEMENT
- The goods offered in the Shop are original, unique and have an identification number;
- The description of individual Goods can be found on the Shop website;
- Goods made of recycled materials such as vinyl, mesh, tarpaulins, tubes may have traces of use resulting from their previous use (abrasion, color discoloration, bending). The Seller making the Goods from the aforementioned materials shall be selected in such a way that any traces of use do not adversely affect the use of the manufactured product, the Goods available in the Store;
- In order to conclude the Sale Agreement through the Shop, please go to the website www.makeit.sklep.pl to select the Goods from the offer, then place an order and fill in the form displayed in the Internet Shop;
- The Client is obliged to fulfill all the required fields included in the Form. By providing up-to-date data and selecting payment and delivery methods. At the same time accepting the Terms and Conditions of the Shop by submitting a statement concerning the processing of personal data, providing commercial information and privacy policies and cookies;
- The customer confirms the order placed by activating the button – box marked “…… with payment obligation”. Then the Customer receives feedback from the Seller (on the Customer’s e-mail address) confirming the Order;
- Store orders can be placed 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Delivery time up to 2 business days. Delivery time depends on the country up to 7 working days.
1.The value of the Goods delivered in the Store are gross (including VAT) in Euro. The price quoted at the time of placing the Order is binding on both parties. Please note that the delivery costs of the Goods depend on the Customer’s choice as to the type of delivery;
2.The customer has the possibility to pay:
- prepayment – payment prior to shipment of the Goods, the Customer after placing the Order makes a payment / transfer of the amount due to the bank account of the Shop:
Slesz Leszek Siewieja
- Szczecińska 23E,
72-123 Kliniska Wielkie, Poland
Credit Agricole Bank: 9419 4010 7631 7973 0600 0000 00
The Seller executes the order after posting the due amount on the Shop’s bank account.
- If the Customer fails to pay the Order within 5 working days (from the date of placing the order), the Seller will cancel the Order.
VII. DELIVERY OF GOODS
- Delivery of Goods is effected at the address indicated by the Customer in the Form;
- Ordered goods are sent by courier. Delivery costs are available at: http://www.makeit.sklep.pl plus delivery costs will be indicated at the time of placing the Order. Delivery time up to 2 business days. Delivery time depends on the country up to 7 working days.
- The Seller for each purchased item in the Store shall issue a proof of purchase and deliver it to the Customer along with the Goods.
VIII. REMOVAL FROM CONTRACT
- Pursuant to the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2015, item 827) Buyer is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale without giving a reason, within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods;
- The consumer shall not be entitled to withdraw from the contract if the sales contract relates to Goods manufactured to the individual needs and specifications of the Customer;
3. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract, thereby incurring the costs of shipping (return) and return of the Goods. In order to exercise its right of withdrawal, the Consumer should inform the Seller of his / her decision by means of a clear statement of will by e-mail, address: email@example.com
- The Seller, not later than within 14 days of receipt of the consumer’s withdrawal declaration, will return to the Consumer all payments made by him, except for the cost of sending the Goods;
- The return of payments to the Consumer will be made using the same payment methods used for the purchase of the Goods, except where otherwise agreed by the Parties and the Seller;
- The consumer shall return the Goods within 14 days of the date on which he notified the Seller of the withdrawal;
Address (to return) Goods:
SLESZ Leszek Siewieja
Ul. Szczecinska 23 E 72-123
- 7. The packaging and method of shipment of the returned Goods by the Consumer shall conform to the characteristics of the Goods, in particular to be suitable for safe transportation, while not affecting the physical characteristics of the product. Returned goods should be properly packed and secured.
- PRODUCT COMPLAINTS
- The goods offered in the Shop are original, unique and have an identification number;
- The Seller is responsible for the Customer, being a consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code for non-compliance with the Contract of Sale of the Goods purchased by the Customer, to the extent specified by the Act on special terms of consumer sale;
- Complaints arising from violations of rights guaranteed by the Client, or pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, should be directed to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Inappropriate use of goods is not subject to complaints. Improper use is understood as any mechanical, thermal or chemical action;
- Goods made of recycled materials should not be washed in a washing machine or dry-cleaner.
- When submitting a complaint about the Goods, please provide contact details: name, e-mail address, order number, and describe the reason for the complaint;
- Reported complaints Seller shall be considered within 14 days from the date of its submission.
- COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE OPERATION OF THE SHOP SERVICE
- The store owner takes steps to ensure that the Internet Store is fully functional and agrees to remove any irregularities reported by Customer within a reasonable period of time;
- Customer may notify the shop owner of any abnormalities or interruptions in the functioning of the Internet Store, by sending an email to email@example.com;
- In the complaint, the Client should provide his / her name, mailing address, and the type and date of the irregularity related to the functioning of the Website;
- The store owner is obliged to handle the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint and, if that is not possible, to inform when the complaint is processed.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Seller reserves the right to introduce changes in the Regulations, excluding contracts concluded before the amendment of the Regulations, then the version before the changes is valid;
- In matters not regulated in these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on providing services by electronic means and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply;
- Any derogation from the Regulations shall be in writing in the form of nullity;
- The court competent to settle disputes between the parties shall be the court competent in accordance with the law.